Citrix Metaframe over iptables-based firewall

Fellows,

I have two questions about Citrix Metaframe over the Internet:

1. Is it safe to connect to a Citrix Metaframe server over the Internet? (Please excuse-me if it is a little off-topic...)

2. On some tests, I coudn´t connect more than one client behind the same NAT firewall (iptables-based), at the
same time. Would I need some kind of ICA Connection Tracking or something like that to make it work? Does it
exist?

3. Did someone make something like that before and have any advices or tips?

Any comments are welcome, please.

Thank you all so much!

Regards,

Luís Fernando C. Talora