From: Amit Kumar Gupta
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 10:37 AM
To: Athan
Cc: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: RE: Reg iptables Connection tracking

Hi,

I am using Embedix platform in which If I enable CONFIG_SYSCTL, the
image doesn't come up on the H/w. So I have to disable this.( There has
been some changes in the Kernel to suit this which works fine). Now in
conntrack module I don't have this option so my conntrack ctl_table will
not be registered woth ipv4 table. So I was hardcoding the value of
ip_conntrack_max? Whether it will help?

Another issue is I don't have enough memory on the board to have sysctl
command.

Can you suggest something which I can do?

Regards,
Amit