/proc/net/ip_conntrack filling without ipt_conntrack.o loaded?

Hello

I had ipt_conntrack.o loaded (see last mail) and then removed. But still
my /proc/net/ip_conntrack got filled up.
Then I did "echo '10000' > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max" and it
still raised.
Now, after waiting 10min or so the values are slightly falling (I had
fear that it crashed when reaching 0xffff)..

Are the first two events signs for a bug or is it expected behaviour
that somehow the conntrack code remains in the kernel even if the module
has been removed?

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller