different DMZs which is better?

Hey guys Im deciding how I want to implement a DMZ for my company can anyone
tell me the pros and cons of my DMZs below? should I got with a routable
hosts in my DMZ and just filter out any port I don't want open or just port
forward over certain ports and use IP alias?

Thanks,
Mike

P.S excuse the art below I know it sucks.

                                    cisco

                                     eth0
DMZ inet IPs(eth1)---Netfilter----private LAN (eth2)

                                         cisco