problem with ./runme in --batch mode. -- current p-o-m

	Hi folks:
	Looking to minimize my time and general frustration levels, I set about
automating my kernel rebuild process ... including doing the *go get kernel*,
go patch kernel, make dep, make modules, make bzimage.... its somewhat more
complex than that but what I found is that there is a little hook in ./runme
if one invokes ./runme with --batch one invokes a loop at line 749 as
follows...

# Check to see if there is excluded patches
EXCLUDED=
while [ "$1" = "--exclude" ]; do
    EXCLUDED="$EXCLUDED $2"
    shift
    shift
done

 --- Correct me if I'm utterly off base, but does that second shift not close
the loop by making $1 != --exclude for a long list of excluded suite/patches?

I'm trying to run this with patches I know that work (and install well) with a
particular kernel .... and my little scripty b0rks at this and misapplies
patches that I most definately do not want on my system ... and several that
don't apply ...

    Alistair Tonner
	Alistair@nerdnet.ca