Reg iptables Connection tracking

Hi List,

I am getting a problem with iptables :-

I have added some rules in which I check the states of the packets which
I receive i.e. whether it is NEW, ESTABLISHED or INVALID and then do
some actions.

Now the problem which I am getting is :- (However I have already posted
a si ilar query reg this but I think this will be more elaborative).

As soon as somebody pings to my m/c , that fellow doesn't get the reply
and on my m/c , kernel keeps dumping certain messages which are like
this :-

Ip_contrack: maximum limit of 1016 entries exceeded.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Kumar Gupta.

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.