re: problem with ./runme in --batch mode. -- current p-o-m

	Hi folks:

	Its too late at night, and I shouldn't be mucking with scripts. ... I realize
now that my previous email was in error ... and now realize what is actually
happening when passing a long list to ./runme ... its just disconcerting to
see patches that I don't want in the "already applied" list that ./runme
spits up when running in batch mode ... I can now see that the $EXCLUDED are
copied to $SEEN and listed in already applied list because of that ...

   perhaps we could put a *bypassed* tag in there so that others don't get as
confused as I.....

	(hangs head in shame)

	Alistair Tonner
	Alistair@nerdnet.ca

	(Actually ... since I just flipped email addys on the mailing list ... this
message migh show up before the one of which I speak.....)