Re: Newbie question about having multiple destination addresses ina chain entry

I *think* your problem is that the NOTHING chain is empty, so at the
end of it it just returns to the calling chain. Why not just simply -j
ACCEPT on the rule in PREROUTING? That should stop it processing any
further down the PREROUTING for packets with that destination.

arghagh! I *KNEW* it would be something simple like that. I don't know how I managed to miss the target ACCEPT for so long!

yes.. that does it nicely :) Thanks!