Re: Best vpn w/ iptables.

Rowan Reid wrote:
I'm noticing the the IPSec implimentation uses/is protocol 50 -p 50
Will any version of IPTables recognise this or will I be needing to
update
To the latest version of IPTables. I think I'm leaning towards 2.5.49
kernel
Implimentation givin I can trim it down enough to get something
relitivly stable.
i've read that someone is using 2.5.51 in routers, so i think you should be able to get something stable with 2.5.52.
I don't know if _any_ version of iptables is going to recognize ipsec packets - even though i do not see any reason why it should not, but i suppose that a relatively recent version should do the job.
good luck.
andrea