RE: Best vpn w/ iptables.

> Starting from kernel 2.5.49 IPSec went into the tree: if you need
> encryption and authentication that could be a solution
> (probably better
> than freeswan, since the later was not considered for
> inclusion into the
> kernel). I don't need them, so I'm sticking with plain gre
> tunnels and
> linux-2.4.20

I'm noticing the the IPSec implimentation uses/is protocol 50 -p 50
Will any version of IPTables recognise this or will I be needing to
update
To the latest version of IPTables. I think I'm leaning towards 2.5.49
kernel
Implimentation givin I can trim it down enough to get something
relitivly stable.