OKBridgae and nat

Hi,

I got the following question:

I have a box that acts as router/firewall
Behind it, I have serveral private networks
I used masquerading via ipchains, and now I upgraded the box and I'm using
nat via iptables

A customeruses a game for playing Bridge card game via internet which is
called OKBridge
When using ipchains I had the following rules to make it work:

ipchains -M -S 7200 0 0
ipmasqadm autofw -A -r tcp 1729 1729 -h xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

being xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx the IP of this customer's machine

now.. with iptables..
do I have to issue any rule to make it work, or iptables mangles it by
itself and it's not necessary to do anything??

thanks in advance,

Juan