RE: natting specific ports

Aargh! My apologies.

You are right, you need to SNAT the packet, not DNAT. And therefore you
will have to use POSTROUTING.

Also, you still need to use "-p tcp --dport 23" for Telnet or "-p tcp
--dport 25" for mail servers (that are using SMTP).

Sorry about the confusion there. :D

Ranjeet Shetye
Senior Software Engineer
Zultys Technologies