RE: Unauthorized Activity Detection using IPTables

Title: Message

I read this and I went "WHOA!"

**************************Disclaimer************************************************

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

I think I know the comprehensive answer to your query but going by your disclaimer "any use ... of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner
whatsoever is strictly prohibited", I cant help you without breaking a few dozen laws, I guess, unless Ashcroft has passed even more while I was writing this email. :D

Your disclaimers would be appropriate for private emails but I would suggest that if you are going to be in a public forum then you will necessarily have to change your disclaimers if you want people to be able to come forward and help you!

take care,
Ranjeet Shetye
Senior Software Engineer
Zultys Technologies