Re: ipsec & nat

Hi Doug,
i think your supposition is right, that's too general. Every packet
going out on eth0 will be natted and this is not what you want in case
of ipsec. Packet going out on the newly established vpn tunnel should
NOT be natted in any way. I can suggest you to nat what you really need
to nat so in this way you will get benefits on security side too.
If you know wich ip address will be assigned or are assigned on the
other side of the tunnel you can explicit disable nat on that
destination.

			Marcello

--
Marcello Scacchetti <marcello.scacchetti@nextrem.it>