iptables logging exhibites lines on current virtual console

Hi there!

I having some trouble with iptables' logging functionality and would
like some help. I've enabled logging for every dropped packet, using LOG
target. On /etc/syslog.conf, I'm using the following:

kern.*                                                 /dev/tty10
kern.*                                                 /var/log/kernel

(I want syslogd to generate a log of dropped packets both on console 10
and /var/log/kernel file.)

Here's the problem: I've realized that many of the log lines generated
are exhibited on current console: tty1, tty2, etc. Do anybody know the
reason of that behavior? Is there a way to change that?

Thank you all!

[]'s

Luis Fernando C. Talora