Load Balance using SNAT or nth?

Hello,

I have a box that with one WAN interface (T-1) that is my router and DNS
currently. I'm adding a Second T-1 and I am planning on the best way to "load
balance" between the Wan connections.

My first thought was to have a cronjob to change the SNAT rule for new
connections periodicly but to me this has a couple of problems.

1) is based on time not on traffic
2) I'm not sure what will happen to ESTABLISHED connections.. I haven't
experimented yet (New T isn't in), but I'm assuming that if I change the SNAT
address on NEW connections.. any ESTABLISHED connections will be maintained to
their normal termination(?).

I then found the Nth extension, and it appears to be exactly what I am looking
for.

I would appreciate any comments on my SNAT idea or any information on your
experience with the Nth extension.

TIA,
Ric