ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Yes I have read the FAQ .

I have 512 Mb of Ram and Hence the Maximum value of
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max must be 32768, which is what I have set
already.

But Even this value is not enough for the connection passing through the
firewall. It gets maxed out with minutes

If I increase the value what negative effect does it have??? Can I increase it
to say 3276800 ???? Hope It doesnot crash my machine.

--
Best regards,

Vicky Shrestha
System Administrator