Purely NAT

Hi all,

This is my first post to the list, so please bare with me.
I have a requirement here. Is there possible to create a purely NAT iptables
rules for certain IP addresses?

What I means here is I want to enable stateful filtering for most of the all
of the users except certain IP address/subnet. Stateful filtering is good
sometime, bu not all the time, when you really want to do portscaning
activities from a machine that sit behind the firewall.

Any idea.

.//Jet