IPSec passthrough with iptables

I need to be able to connect to clients IPSec VPN from
behind and iptables firewall. I know the VPN is
working and my firewall is masquing traffic but IPSec
doesn't work from systems behind my firewall.

I've got a pretty basic firewall. It's simply masquing
internal traffic.

Are there some iptables' rules or patches I'm missing?

Tom
hpcaz@yahoo.com