Send mail Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error

hi ,

My external users are getting following error, while sending E-mail.

inactivity. Subject 'Coming Late', Account: 'www.percipia.com', Server:
'www.percipia.com',

Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

I am not allowing SSL port? Do I need to open the SSL port for this error?

Thanks

-SR