Issues with DNAT and iproute2 equalize - packets sent out the wrong interface

I have two internet interfaces, the interfaces are equalized using =
iproute2.  The box is also performing DNAT and SNAT.  What occurs is =
sometimes is that remote users are unable to access the DNAT resource.  =
I troubleshoot to the packets going out the wrong interface.  If I add a =
static route for the remote host or I disable one of the internet lines =
then everything works ok again.  Can anyone help?  I can provide more =
technical details if some one has knowledge about this.  Thank you.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged =
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in =
the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are =
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance =
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have =
received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, =
so that Courtesy Computers, Inc. can arrange for proper delivery, and =
then please delete the message from your Inbox. Thank you.