measure traffic

Hi,
I have a small urgent problem. As I told you all before, I have my single=
=20
Linux box at a server farm where I have to pay per Mb of data transmitted=
=2E
I have a doubt that those guys there are cheating me. They are taking mor=
e=20
money than actual data transmitted. Can I use iptables to log all incomin=
g=20
and outgoing data and see total incoming/outgoing data in a day/week/mont=
h?
What do i have to do? Is there any specific package available for it?
Thanks a lot and bye.
-Payal