Fw: Yahoo Messenger

On Sunday 06 October 2002 6:31 pm, HareRam wrote:

> anyn help will be appriciated
>
> thanks
> hare

This is because there is an entry in the connection tracking table, and as
slong as that is there the connection will be allowed by your ESTABLISHED
rule - you would have to put the DROP rules in front of that in your FORWARD
chain to cut off any current connections.

> > 2. when he connect to Yahoo Messenger, he is not disconnecting, his
> > connection is continueing

I have no idea how Yahoo Messenger works.   I am not the person to answer
this question.

Antony.

--

Documentation is like sex: