iptables and linuxVirtualServer

>Yes, you're right and I was wrong redirecting you to the netfilter
mailinglist.
>We will solve it on the LVS mailinglist and if there are problems with
netfilter
>we will come back, ok?

Hey no problem, I must say that this is the most cordial and helpful
mailing list I've been on. Thanks to everyone for your help. LVS has all
ready
saved me much time and money.

>Yes, it is clearly the NF_STOLEN interaction of LVS in the NAT part of the
code.

this sounds like I might have opened a can of worms. :^D

should/can lvs and iptables both track state, what would be the impact of
that?