cbq.init and iptables NAT routing

I am running Linux 2.4.5 with two Ethernet cards as a NAT router (using
iptables).  I downloaded the cbq.init script so that I could try shaping the
traffic coming from and going to the internal network.  I am also using
iptables for IP accounting.  I can shape traffic on ETH1, which is the
inside NIC, but I cannot shape the traffic going out on ETH0.  None of the
traffic reaches my classes.  Is there any known incompatabilities between
cbq and iptables?

--
Aaron Clausen