problem reach the internal.

james.Q.L wrote:
> sorry, i forgot mention that the request from outside my local network to the INET_IP:8888 is
> fine. only the internal request to it fails.
>
> i do not see what is wrong in the rules, anyone ?

It cannot be done, as the webserver will try to give an answer to the
query directly, and not back through your router, and thus the client
will not accept the reply.

For a more complete explanation, search the email archives. This
question has been asked and answered numerous times.

Regards
Anders Fugmann