How to limit access to only a few hosts in the internet?

Hi, is it possible to open a port in the firewall but limit access to
only a few hosts natted behind a remote firewall?

For example, I already use these rules to open port 80 and direct
traffic to my internal web server,

$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $INET_IFACE -p tcp -d $WEB_SERVER_IP --dport 80
-j ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i $INET_IFACE --dport 80 -j DNAT
--to-destination $WEB_SERVER

but I don't know what do I need to add to the rules so that only a few
hosts can go through the firewall.

Initially thought of using "--mac-source", but apparently this would not
work for hosts located on remote networks since the firewall will only
see the MAC address of the last router the frame passed through.  Is
this correct?

I will greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,

federico