Samba blocked?

Traffic to 192.168.0.255? I don't recall seeing anythign that would block
that. Here's what the table list shows:

Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           multiport dports
smtp,ftp,telnet,ssh,netbios-ns,netbios-dgm,netbios-ssn
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           multiport dports
telnet,ssh,domain,nntp,ntp,printer,pop3,imap,http,https,netbios-ns,netbios-d
gm,netbios-ssn
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           multiport dports
domain,ntp,router,netbios-ns,netbios-dgm,netbios-ssn
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           multiport dports
netbios-ns,netbios-dgm,netbios-ssn
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           multiport dports
netbios-ns,netbios-dgm,netbios-ssn
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere           LOG level
warning

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere           LOG level
warning

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)