UDP packet forwarding woes

I've read a couple HOWTOs on iptables, and I still can't figure out how
to do this.  Was wondering if you guys could help me out a li'.

I'm trying to do the following with iptables:

Recieve a UDP packet;

for the same packet:

forward it to multiple hosts in forwarding table (minus a TTL or so)
AND
pass it to user level to process

I was wondering if someone could give me a pointer or two.

Thanks,
cyn