H323 Connection Tracking Problem

Hi,

I am new to this list and am facing a problem in the H323
connection tracking.I have been working on the H323 Connection
tracking and NAT modules for the past few days.
  I applied the Newnat and H323 Patch using the instructions given
in the page :-
"http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/newnat.html";.
  My setup is as follows :-
   VOIP(Private)----LINUX (with patch)----VOIP(Public)
  I have one DNAT rule and a Masquerading rule setup.

  I establish one connection and RTP packets are transmitted
properly. After I disconnect, if I try to dial immediately (from
anyside,WAN or LAN), the connection tracking associates this call
to the previous connection tracking and the source signal address
inside the packet is not NATTED properly. So the WAN sends its RTP
Packets to the Private address of the VOIP instead of the
Gateway's WAN Address.
  After a duration of one minute, I am able to connect properly.
  How to destroy the expectation connection tracking on release
 from only one side.
Any Hints ???
Thanx in advance for your help.

Regards,