-m string and RELATED

--=-=-=

Cedric Blancher <blancher@cartel-securite.fr> writes:

> I do not see your problem. You want to log packets that :
> 	. contains string "xyztest"
> 	AND
> 	. are NEW, ESTABLISHED or RELATED
>=20
> The first packet logued matches, but not the second as it does not
> contains string "xyztest".
>=20
> So, WTF ? :)))
I was thinking about other packets as related to this one with ,,xyztest''
in it because they all come from the same connection.

> If you want to log the whole session that follows a packet containing
> string "xyztest", then it will be a little more tricky. You have to use
> the patch-o-matic CONNMARK patch (extra section) which provides a target
> to set per connection mark, and a connmark match to match against it.
Nice, thanks. That should do it.

> C=E9dric Blancher  <blancher@cartel-securite.fr>

--=-=-=

--=20
Arkadiusz Mi=B6kiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm@sse.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux

--=-=-=--