Allow access trought a bridge

I Have a Bridge and CBQ on my net. I have to:

1 - Allow external access to some IP.
2 - Drop the non alloed IP.

I Gave an valid IP behind my bridge that i can´t access. This is my table:

iptables -P FORWARD DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -p all -s <IP> -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j DROP

Whith these rulesets i got what i want, for example i can ping my router but
i can´t ping an IP in the same range as my router tahat is behind the
bridge.

PLZ HELP ME.