How to NOT redirect..

Karina G=F3mez Salgado wrote:
> Hi, I'm using iptables for redirect requests to port 80 to port 3128 of=

> Squid.
>=20
> But I have a problem, because some of the squid users have trouble
> accessing certain services through the proxy, i want to this users
> bypass the proxy when they try to reach certain sites.
>=20
I had a simillar problem where clients could access sites directly, but=20
not when the transparent quid was setup. The problem was that the server =

had ECN enabled. Some brain-dead routers/firewalls filter out all=20
packets with the ECN bit set. Disabling ECN on the firewall solved the=20
problems.
Try to look at the value of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn. If the value is=20
'1', then do an 'echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn' on the machine=20
running the squid and see if the problem persists.

This might be an easier way to solve the problem rather than adding=20
specific rules to let machines bypass the proxy.

Regards
Anders Fugmann
--
Author of FIAIF