killing an existing connection

I am trying to develop a pay per routing limited by time. (lets say
15mins)

step 1 :the iptables should redirect all forwarding packets to my
gatekeeper site.

step 2:after you pay I should allow youe mac address for free
forwarding.

step 3: but adding a cron job or something like that to stop you after
15 mins and then redirect you back to my site to pay for more time.

step 1 is done by

iptables  -t nat -A PREROUTING -j DNAT --to-destination 10.0.10.2

step 2 is done by

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -m mac --mac-source 00:20:18:2D:6B:20 -j
ACCEPT

My problem is with step 3:

prerouting is not dealing with established sessions.

mangle is not using dnat target.

someone told me to use tcpkill, I do not nothing about it, I i thought
that it may be a way to do something with iptables, like resetinmg all
its connections for that mac address, etc.

Ideas?

--
QOTD:
	"I tried buying a goat instead of a lawn tractor; had to return