Re: [netfilter-core] [ANN] net-next is OPEN

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 10:29:41 +0100 Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> > NFT_COMPAT fixed a lot! One remaining warning comes from using
> > -m length. Which NFT config do we need for that one?
>
> May I have a look at the logs? How does the error look like?

With the config pointed out by Florian in addition to NFT_COMPAT
all the iptables errors in the logs are gone, without switching
to legacy. Thank you for the help!

Also LMK if you guys want us to try running netfilter tests.
I'm guessing we're unlikely to regress anything in net-next,
and you have running netfilter tests covered - but if it's
not too hard we can try to hook them up to net-next, too!
(Or you can run them on our branch and report back :))