Ipv6 address in concatenation

Hello,

I started testing  nfproxy in ipv6 enabled kubernetes cluster and it seems ipv6 address cannot be a part of concatenation expression. Is there a known issue or it is me doing something incorrect?
>From my side the code is the same, I just change ip4_addr to ip6_addr when I build sets.

        map no-endpoints {
                type inet_proto . ipv6_addr . inet_service : verdict
        }

        map do-mark-masq {
                type inet_proto . ipv6_addr . inet_service : verdict
        }

        map cluster-ip {
                type inet_proto . ipv6_addr . inet_service : verdict
        }

Thank you
Serguei