Re: nftables feature request: modify set element timeout

Hi Laura,

How come we would need an upstream kernel patch?

It seems like this can be done in the packet path, but I want to do it
outside of the packet path. Ref:
https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Updating_sets_from_the_packet_path

I essentially want to update the timeout of a set element from the
userspace `nft` command.

Fran