Re: working with libnetfilter_queue and linbetfilter_contrack

Thanks a lot.
Then let me describe what i am doing.
In VoIP networks, One of the ways to solve the one-way audio issue is
TURN. In this case both endpoint have to send their media (voice as
RTP) to server. In this conditions the server works as B2BUA. Because
of the server is processing the media (get media from one hand and
relay it to another hand), It usages a lot of resource of server. So I
am implementing  a new module to do this in kernel level. I test this
idea in my laboratory by adding conntrack entry manually in server and
all things works great. But i need to get more  idea to do this
project in best way and high performance, because the QoS very
importance in VoIP networks. What is the best way? Let me know more
about this.
With Best Regards.Mojtaba

--
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S