Re: ipset - destroy table hang in kernel as Dproccess on kernel 4.19.12

Hi Martin,

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019, Martin Kratochvíl wrote:

> We run only sequence of command on two sets like
>
> function zeroing() {
> #create table with name zero_$1 same as $1 with zero counters
> ipset save $1 | sed 's/packets [0-9]* bytes [0-9]* //g' | sed
> "s/$1/zero_$1/g" | ipset -! restore
> #swap new zeroed table with current one
> ipset swap $1 zero_$1
> #send to stdout set with value on counters
> ipset save zero_$1
> #destroy set with old values, we are counting from zero in new one
> ipset destroy zero_$1
> }
>
> zeroing set1
> zeroing set2
>
> No other "ipset is running from parallel", only iptables packet match
> against ipset.

Thanks for the sets and the rules!

For which sets do you zero the counters? All of them? Only the hash types?
I'd like to reduce the problem to a single set.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary