Re: Selfnet: Possible Bugs found in nftables

Hi Florian,

thank you for your hint with the policy setting. If we use policy accept
and a drop rule at the bottom, we have no more hiccups.

On 1/8/19 12:27 AM, Florian Westphal wrote:
> Out of curiosity, how long does time 'nft -f your_ruleset' take?

It's currently about 70s - I assume, most of it are the counters.

However, we are currently using lots of "add element" statements to
build all of our maps, usually with only one element (since it was the
easiest to generate the file like this). I guess, we could improve the
time by using fewer "add element"s while putting more than one element
in each?!

Best Regards,
Jann