Re: Selfnet: Possible Bugs found in nftables

Jann Haber <jann.haber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> while it is loading. When I put the same rules all in one file and load
> it, I can see all packets of a ping pass with no problem.

Hmm, that doesn't work for me, but I do see the 'ping loss'.
I suspect its the 'drop' policy, combined with too early wire-up
of the base chain.

I regret nft has 'policy', too late to rip it out however :-/

I will look into this, probably wednesday and should have a patch alter
this week.

I have a half-complete patch to move objects into a hash table so
restore times should go down a lot, I will finish this first before
moving to the packetloss issue.

Out of curiosity, how long does time 'nft -f your_ruleset' take?