CT: why no "none" as parameter for --ctevents?

Hi All,

It was brought up in the past, but I think it never was properly addressed. I'd like to have an iptables rule like this:

    iptables -w -t raw -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 10050 -j CT --ctevents none

The reasoning being this: There's no need to have (shorlived) Zabbix connections replicated using conntrackd.

I also posted a solution/hack for this: https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter-devel/msg42085.html

But there has not been any response to this.

So apart from my specific hack, could it be that my whish to have this supported in some way, is flawed?

Cheers,

Rolf