Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.28 released

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018, Akshat Kakkar wrote:

> Just to add,
>
> with ipset having entry for 0.0.0.0/0,eth0
>
> if I test
> ipset -T foo 192.168.100.100,eth0
>
> its returns success.

That is what I wanted to ask to check.

> But in iptables rule it is not matching.

I made a clean reinstall of ipset at my test machine with the package 6.35
and I'm still unable to reproduce the issue.

Use the TRACE target in the raw table and double check your iptables
rules.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary