conntrack-tool question for contribution.

I was considering the possibility of making an small contribution to
conntrack-tool
to allow the batching of commands in a single conntrack-tool call.

Specifically I'm interested in batching delete commands.

In some of the neutron reference implementations we make use of conntrack-tool
to target and kill any active connection when security group rules are removed.

That sometimes expands in thousands of calls due to combinations (worst
scenario is n_port^2 calls for a very common type of rule we have).

So I was considering two options:

1) Adding a mode to accept conntrack-tool actions via stdin
2) Accepting the cmdline notation of separating multiple command lines
with "--" in a single call to conntrack tool.

Any thoughts or recommendations in this regard?

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron/tree/neutron/agent/linux/ip_conntrack.py#n32