Re: "notification events for routing changes" patch

Yes I know about the merged code. It works well for the regular linux
network traffic, but as I said in my email, if the traffic is offloaded
from the linux networking stack, the subsequent flows, after the route
change, will never seen by the iptables_nat modules, so the conntarck
entry cannot be killed.

Thanks,
Murat