Re: ipset: Proposed improvements to the kernel code

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Sergey Popovich wrote:

> > > I see - a branch costs nothing, so that's no problem. Then create a
> > > numbered list of the patches, put them in a tar file and let me know from
> > > where I can download it.
> >
> > Thanks Jozsef, I have prepare patches for you and put link to the series.
> >
> > http://ftp.payport.com.ua/users/sergey/public/netfilter-devel-2015031701.tar
> >
> > These patches will be against nf-next for simplicity and I'm already rebase
> > them, so for first review just fresh nf-next will be needed.
>
> Fixes to the first series. One of the most important is the fixes to set and
> their data netlink dumping consistency. Just to complete series.
>
> Netlink dumping consistency was inspired by the recent ipset git tree fixes
> to this problem. However I think there are other problems with consistent
> data dumping exists which my series tries to addess.
>
> As the first series this is for nf-next git tree, not ipset git tree.
>
> http://ftp.payport.com.ua/users/sergey/public/netfilter-devel-2015032501.tar

I can review them but the patches need to be ported to the ipset git tree.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary