Re: ipset: Proposed improvements to the kernel code

> > > I did not say that you should do anything, I just give an option (like
> > > branch) to let you quickly see changes I made if you wish. Maybe you
> > > find them totally useless:)
> >
> > I see - a branch costs nothing, so that's no problem. Then create a
> > numbered list of the patches, put them in a tar file and let me know from
> > where I can download it.
>
> Thanks Jozsef, I have prepare patches for you and put link to the series.
>
> http://ftp.payport.com.ua/users/sergey/public/netfilter-devel-2015031701.tar
>
> These patches will be against nf-next for simplicity and I'm already rebase
> them, so for first review just fresh nf-next will be needed.

Fixes to the first series. One of the most important is the fixes to set and
their data netlink dumping consistency. Just to complete series.

Netlink dumping consistency was inspired by the recent ipset git tree fixes
to this problem. However I think there are other problems with consistent
data dumping exists which my series tries to addess.

As the first series this is for nf-next git tree, not ipset git tree.

http://ftp.payport.com.ua/users/sergey/public/netfilter-devel-2015032501.tar

--
SP5474-RIPE
Sergey Popovich