[Repost] Fix userspace compilation of ip_tables.h/ip6_tables.h in C++ mode

Re-posting a link to a patch that was posted to lkml & linux-netdev at
first, then posted to netfilter-devel.

http://marc.info/?t=134904906300003&r=1&w=1

It seems to have been rejected:   http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/188216/

We're building a custom C++ application which pulls in the iptables
header that requires this change.  We wanted to see if we could get it
incorporated so we don't carry the patch as part of our build.  I can
gladly resubmit the patch but the one in patchworks is still correct.

Thanks,
Matt Weber