Re: ebtables issue in compat mode

Just a quick update, We are actually using kernel sanitized headers
for compilation, and we still see the same issue

Here is where it is failing exactly, in check_chainloops() function in
ebtables.c in the kernel

if (e->target_offset + sizeof(struct ebt_standard_target) >
e->next_offset) {
BUGPRINT("Standard target size too big\n");
return -1;
}

Thanks
Sharat