netfilter: REJECT: separate reusable code

Just noticed commit cc70d069 (netfilter: REJECT: separate reusable code).
That doesn't look like a good idea to me at all.

First of all, it introduces static non-inline functions into a header file,
which is obviously wrong. But more importantly, it adds a symbol dependency
of the reject module on IPv6. We've tried hard to get rid of all these in
x_tables, lets please not re-add them in nftables.

I think we should instead use AF-specific modules for things like that.
We share basically no code except the boiler plate. I'd suggest to add
an AF-specific expression type lookup mechanism that takes precedence
over generic types.

Any other opinions? I wouldn't mind taking care of this myself.